Since courses will be moving online after Spring Break (April 13th), students will need to login and access their course materials on Google Classroom.
Instructions for Accessing Google Classrooms
- Go to adair.kyschools.us
- Click on Adair County High School at the top right
- On the left side, click on Teacher Websites.
- Find your teacher’s name and click on it.
- On the teacher’s website, you will see a code for your class. Copy or make note of that code.
Important: you must be logged in to Google with your student username and password. This is the same username and password you use for logging into a computer at school.
- Once you are logged in with your student username and password, go to classroom.google.com
- At the top right, click the plus ( + ) sign and choose Join Class.
- When prompted, enter the class code from your teacher’s website.
- You are now in the Google Classroom for that class.
- Repeat the process until you have joined all of your classes.