Our mission is to prepare all students with the self-discipline and academic
proficiency necessary to be contributing citizens in an ever-changing society.
- Students are our highest priority.
- Every student, parent and employee shall be accountable for their role.
- Students shall have equal access to all available academic opportunities.
- The entire community should be integral partners in the educational process.
- All individuals shall be treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.
TO PROMOTE STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT WE WILL STRIVE TO:
- Provide facilities, equipment, supplies and materials to support student learning.
- Provide a safe, secure and healthy learning and working environment.
- Identify and communicate the essential standards for each subject and grade level.
- Ensure that all students and schools make progress toward academic excellence.
- Motivate students to excel in order to maximize their learning.
- Provide instruction and programs to meet the individual needs of students.
- Train teachers, support staff and administrators to do their jobs effectively.
- Reduce any achievement gaps.
- Enable accelerated learners to progress at maximum rate.
- Celebrate student attendance and success.
- Address the counseling needs of students.
- Prioritize the District and school budgets to meet the needs of students.
- Provide adequate numbers of highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Provide nutritional education and opportunities for improved physical fitness.
- Increase business participation.
- Provide opportunities for students to apply academic skills in real world situations.
- Ensure the active engagement of our community.
- Provide parent education and involve parents in their children’s education.
- Seek, support and encourage open and honest communication to build trust.
- Involve those affected by decisions in the decision-making process.
- Evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of our educational programs.
- Create a climate encouraging and supporting creativity and innovation.
- Promote the effective use of technology by students and employees.