Skip To Main Content

Food Services



Food Service Department 

                                                      Attention: Parents & Students



Adair County Food Service Program is participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) that allows ALL STUDENTS to receive free breakfast and free lunch for the 2023-2024 school year. Your child’s participation in breakfast and lunch will be essential to continue to offer all school meals free for our children! All students must take the required food components to make a reimbursable meal or they will have to pay for each item and will not qualify for a free meal.

Your child may continue to PURCHASE extra food items or a la carte items at a set price.

Board Policy states:


So please inform your child of this policy as cashiers will not allow charging of any items, NO EXCEPTIONS!!

For your convenience, use MY SCHOOL BUCKS to deposit money into your child’s lunch/breakfast account and erase the agony of lost money for these items.


For more information regarding school nutrition contact:

Dayna Parnell, Food Service Director
Email: Telephone: 270-384-2476

Even though this PROGRAM is AT NO CHARGE TO YOU in order to CONTINUE offering free meals & receive other monies for our students it is essential TO COMPLETE AND RETURN YOUR CHILD’S Household & Income Form ASAP to your child’s school. We certainly want to continue to offer this amazing service EVERY year! YOUR information will be kept confidential.


For more information regarding Household Income Form, contact:

Alma Rich, FRAM Coordinator
Email: Telephone: 270-384-2476

Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.P

Persons with disabilities who required alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
             Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
             1400 Independence Avenue, SW
              Washington, DC 20250-9410;

2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

3. Email: 

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.